British Antique Furniture Restorers Association
Lomas And Pigeon is a fully accredited member of the British Antique Furniture Restorers Association (BAFRA).
As a BAFRA accredited craftsman, William Pigeon can provide detailed reports, accurate advice, estimates, and effective project management for a wide range of requirements.
Our highly skilled craftsmen have a lifetimes experience in antique furniture restoration, covering:
- Inherited heirlooms
- Private collections
- Local authorities and Governrnment
- Insurance and Disaster management (including fire and flood damange)
In order to become an accredited member of BAFRA it is required to pass the following before the executive committee will grant an accreditation:
- Have at least five years of professional experience.
Present paramount standards in antique furniture restoration including:
- Cabinet Making
- French Polishing
- Oriental lacquerwork
- Textile conservation
- Seat weaving
- Have an in depth knowledge of the history of furniture.
- Have references from verified experts.
- Skills, knowledge and business practice examined.