Why buy new when you can recover your favourite seats?
From time to time you find a sofa or chair that is really comfortable and fits you like a glove – and then it wears out. The fabric fades or gets thin, everyday life leaves its mark and maybe the comfortable seat becomes a little flat or lumpy. Time to get a new one – or is it?
If you’ve got a chair or settee you really like you can have it recovered and restuffed so you get your favourite seat back. You’ll also be able to choose the new upholstery from a huge range of fabrics – many more than the options you would be able to select from in a new furniture store.
Whether you want to:
- Revitalise your favourite sofa or settee
- Restore your comfortable TV chair
- Recover a love seat or a chaise-longue
- Reupholster a wing chair, a ladies chair, a gents chair or a nursing chair
- Bring your dining chairs, carvers or occasional chairs back to life
You can be confident that traditional horsehair is used in reupholstering antique chairs and high quality reflex foam for more modern furniture.
Your furniture will get high quality, professional attention – and you’ll get that perfect seat back for many more years.
Just call 01245 353708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.